Welcome

Welcome Note

News, Stories, Entertaiment, Most Amazing

Saturday 2 July 2011

Showdown 2011- Personal Review HMC PHLOW

Hye Readers,

We are entering the final stage of Showdown 2011 and we will know the winner of showdown 2011 soon..One of the finalist of this season is HMC Phlow which is one of the favorite crew to win this competition..

Leading by Farouk and Fuzz, Fareez, Epul, Angah as the team member, they been the most entertaining crew to watch in this year showdown..Their performance never failed to entertain me and I think most of the fan.

Although this year they were shadowed by ECX, they never take things lightly when it’s come to performance and it can be watched week in and week out throughout this campaign. Although they won the best performance just one they spirit to win this competition is still high.

HMC also got all the experience they need from last year competition. For the fans I don’t think I need to remind you how good they are but for the neutral HMC is the one crew u got too keep eye on. They have all the talent and im sure after looking at this video you will feel like it’s worth to vote for them.

  
Actually the particular I pick this video because its influence me in some way. Frankly I almost forgot about that song but now when I hear the song HMC routine keeps playing on my mind..lol…But I think if you search on the youtube you can fine more of HMC there..

I observed the Showdown Fan pages and I have to praise HMC fans too..They keep mind their own business without condemned others and I kindda like that attitude..(unless i missed something..i dont sit there 24/7). Personally I think not winning best performance is making they are less pressure than others.

So what are you waiting for??they are good..talented..creative..funny.. crew to watch..keep on voting and to the fans keep others know about this crew..I think if they win this competition they will be no argument about that..Till my next entry…

HMC PHLOWWW~~~~~~
Regards,
-Strider-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Here For More Info!!!