Welcome

Welcome Note

News, Stories, Entertaiment, Most Amazing

Monday 20 June 2011

Gift For A Wife

it all began with an iPhone...
My son celebrated his birthday in July. I got him an iPhone
He just loved it. Who wouldn't ??
I celebrated my birthday in September, and my wife made 
me very happy when she bought me an iPad.

I got my daughter an 
iPod Touch for her birthday in October.


So, for Christmas,I got my wife an iRon.

It was about then that the fight started....the wife failed to appreciate my gift.
So I explained that the iRon can be integrated into her home network with theiWashiCook, and iClean.
This apparently activated her iPunchiKick, and iThrowThings applications. Not to mention
the iHaveAHeadache app that just won't go away!
And even now, weeks later, she is constantly using the iNag service.
Apple's Tech Support won't take anymore phone calls from me.

Please help me shut off these applications


Regards,
Strider-N
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Here For More Info!!!