Welcome

Welcome Note

News, Stories, Entertaiment, Most Amazing

Saturday 18 June 2011

Showdown 2011- Top 3 Prediction

Hye Readers,

I made my prediction for my personal top 5 before (click here) and so far I got it right that time..This time I gonna challenge myself again by predicting the top 3 Crew for this competition and believe me..it’s so hard because each of them got their own quality..

But my judgment are not totally on the performance..I take note also the popularity of the crew and with the judges comment sometime its help..hehehe..Please take note that I’m doing this just for fun.So in the top three I will let you know why I choose this crew and its rate ramdomly.

       Bounce Stepperz(BOS)
This crew is one of the unique crew in this competition..Maybe because its combine traditional dance with contemporary and It’s just make it better..Their style of dance is something new and im sure the got a lot of vote especially from the neutrals

Elecoldxhot(ECX)
This is one of the strongest crew since the start of the show..I thing that they might got the biggest fans in this competition and remember to wins this the fan should keep voting for them..hehe J

HMC Phlow
I just can ignored this type of talent because they are just so good..their performance also never failed to entertained me and with huge of fans this is one of the crew that can take the title of champions this year..No argument with that..

So what do you think about my top 3..I know I might not have it 100% right this time but what to do. It’s just for fun only..hehe..To those two crew they are still the best and if you are one of their fans prove me wrong by keep on voting for them..

So that all for now and I hope and we have to  wait at least another 2 week to see that my prediction is right or wrong..

This entry was published in 18th June 2011..what ever happen after that is a different story

Regards,
-Strider-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Here For More Info!!!