Welcome

Welcome Note

News, Stories, Entertaiment, Most Amazing

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Showdown 2011 – Top 5 Battle Pairing.

Hye Readers,

Tonight Showdown 2011 will be on-air again for their Top 5 live show. The theme magic is being selected for this week and I hope it’s gonna be a magical night for us..hehe..

Tonight there gonna be 1 crew who will survive without battling with other crew. Most probably its gonna be ECX or HMC..i don’t know about think.

What do you think about battle tonite??can u guess the battle pairing of the night??i got my guesses but I don’t wanna say it’s gonna be 100% right..Well I think the battle pairing tonite gonna look like this:

            ECX or HMC VS Panic

            Rokusteps      VS Bounce Steppers

I don’t make this prediction coz I like it but I have a reason thinking this will be the battle pairing for tonight. Panic has battle with Rokusteps and Bounce Steppers for the last two week, so most probably they are gonna up against either HMC or ECX.

Meanwhile I don’t remember but I think Bounce Steppers never battle with Rokusteps and there might a  chance that they gonna clash together tonight.

Please inform that this is only prediction and it’s based on either HMC or ECX in the bottom 4. If both of them in the bottom 4 things will definitely gonna be different. Till my next entry..

Regards,
Strider-N
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Here For More Info!!!