Welcome

Welcome Note

News, Stories, Entertaiment, Most Amazing

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Showdown 2011 - Who`s is copying the Move??


Hye Readers,

Lately I read about some of the fans are not satisfied with some of the crew who they claimed copying move from others out there. I actually don’t know how they define copy in a dance move so I ask the question on the Showdown Fan pages.

To define copy in dance term is not an easy way(except for professional)..Example if someone does flare is that copy move??Coz somebody obviously make some flare before..This what I post the wall of Showdown Fan pages..Fortunately I got a response from Joe ECX who state about his opinion on that. Let see what he thinks,

This is just my opinion ok? No offense intended, peace! Well, the term "copy" is not coming a move. But the whole signature routine. Let's just say, for your argument. Flare is an basic or a standard move. Some routines and move are created by certain individuals that's not within standard move or basics. (Joe ECX)

I agreed with Joe opinion copying dance move doesn’t mean the move itself but the whole routine and cerography. If you are copying one specific move or perhaps a short combination then it is not bad or morally wrong. However if you copy large segments of someone’s choreography or longer specific combinations that we what we call copy.

If you take a piece of someone move and let it inspire you, maybe change it a little, but make it your own. There is nothing wrong with that, For example If my crew take 20% moves from crew A , 20 moves from crew B,  20% moves from crew C  and combined with 40% of Our move is that we called copycat?

Moral of this entry is we sometimes cannot accused any crew copy this and that to their routine. I’ll bet all the crew are doing all the best to make their performance interesting to watch..After all the hard work they put in I’m sure they will disappointed if someone accused them a copycat.

So let just vote for our beloved crew and hope them wins this competition. As a fan we should unite together like how the crew united in making 8TV Showdown a success..Im sorry if I offend you in anyway and trust me I just write down what I think..Till my next entry 

Regards,
Strider-N
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Here For More Info!!!