Welcome

Welcome Note

News, Stories, Entertaiment, Most Amazing

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Rokusteps Need To Show Some Respect.


Hye Readers,

First of all sorry to all Rokusteps fans out there I think that they might not like with what I say..No disrecpect to the crew but I think that RKS need to show some respect to others crew when battling..

I’m not denying their talent..RKS had so much talent in the crew but sometimes when come to battle there are little bit too excited and they think they owned the stage.

I’ve seen that quite sometimes and what I can remember is last two show when they are battling against BOS and Force 136.Sometimes I think they should allowed others to dance and make it a fair battle.

Talking about battle they should be facing each other and dance…but occasionally they make the stage and dance it in front of judge like they are making their personal set.

At the end of the battle they also don’t pay respect to other by wawing their hand to fans when the battle almost comes to the end.

I`m not writing this because of the elimination to Panic as I already mention that I predict (Click Here) Panic will exit the stage this week or next one.

I hope for next week RKS will be more professional to others next time..To step into biggest shoe like Wakaka, Giler Battle Crew or Floor Fever they need to show some professionalism in their personality.

To the fan do keep on voting on them because your vote is critical at this stage..Personally I think they are good crew and judging on their experience in dancing they sure one of the crew that definitely can dance..Peace and out

Regards,
Strider-N


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Here For More Info!!!