Welcome

Welcome Note

News, Stories, Entertaiment, Most Amazing

Sunday 19 June 2011

What Really Happen to Force 136 and Blazin Squad?


Hye Readers,

Based on what I read in showdown’s wall I can see that there are some fans that disagree with the elimination of Force 136 and Blazin Squad..what really happen to them??

Well some of you might not familiar with the reality show concept. Reality show is based on the demand of viewers and the decision is not on the judges hand..The judge power is limited to hold the best crew as long as they can while hoping that the vote for the crew will increase week after week..

No one can denied that these two crew are among the best b’boy crew in this competition.unfortunately the vote wasn’t enough to keep them into the final..I can see that they are trying all the best to make the performance interesting and I admit some of their performance caught my eyes..

For the fans they should proud of their crew. For the crew itself I want to congratulate them for making to this far because frankly it’s hard to make people to in love with what are you doing.

That all I’m gonna say for now and please stop blaming the judges because they are trying the best to make all the people satisfied. Sometimes I don’t disagree about the judge decision but a viewer we just enjoy the show..it’s okay to throw out your opinion but make sure you’ll keep other people/crew feeling..till my next entry..

Regards,
-Strider-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Here For More Info!!!