Welcome

Welcome Note

News, Stories, Entertaiment, Most Amazing

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Showdown 2011 – Shocking Night

Hye SD fans,

Its been a shocking night when Showdown announce to us the all the top 4 will make it to the final of Showdown 2011 on next 7 days..Well I’m not sure about the decision whether they make it on the spot or they actually planned this move..Well I don’t wanna make any comment about that coz I fell that all crew remaining is actually deserved a spot at the final.

Maybe there are some pressure to the judges if they wanna eliminated one crew this week..Frankly if I were in the judges shoe I don’t know which crew I gonna sent home because they all blew my mind on stage..

Showdown also revealed us the shocking current standing for the vote at this moment which is:-

1)    HMC Phlow
2)   Bounce Stepperz
3)   Elecoldxhot
4)    Rokusteps

This current ranking also bring issue some of the fans thinking that Showdown manipulate the standing to get more vote..There might have a case there but we don’t know for sure if the standing is being manipulated.

I don’t want to comment about the voting course I don’t know nothing about detail..Some of the fans might be mad about this but this is not the end yet..There still another week to determine who is the winner..and I hope the best crew wins this competition..I’ll write about showdown soon..hehe..Until my next entry

With Love,
Strider-N
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Here For More Info!!!