Welcome

Welcome Note

News, Stories, Entertaiment, Most Amazing

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Showdown 2011 Personal Top 5 Prediction

Hye Readers,

If you aware u know that this review is on a new url but don’t worry..its still the same writer with the different url..i have my own reason to redirect it here and its not a problem at all..

So..to all Showdown Fans..tomorrow are the live show for top 7 and its mean that we are one step closer to the end of the show..for this entry I want to make my own prediction about the crew who I think can make it to top 5..

Actually I made up my prediction from the top 10 live show but so far I got it one wrong..which mean one of the crew didn’t make it because they don’t get enough vote from Malaysian..so since now there are only seven crew that mean the chances I got it right this time is higher..

Please be reminded that is my personal prediction based from my own judgement..Im not a professional judge or whatsoever but I still got my personal opinon to share..so my list that gonna be at top 5 is (randomly order)

·         Panic Crewz
·         Bounce Stepperz
·         Elecoldxhot
·         Rokusteps
·         HMC Phlow

So on what based I choose this crew??Overall is because of their performance throughout the week..2nd is based on their fans who are actively support their crew on the showdown 2011 fan pages..3rd review from the previous comment by judges..

But I donno whether my prediction is true or not. Everyone has got their own prediction right??But at the end the most important things vote from the fans and you Malaysian??

Do keep your vote coming in because that will determine how far your favorite will go..You are welcome to share your opinion on who will be on the top 5.. All the best to all the crew and may the best crew wins!!!

Note : *To watch other entry on you favorite crew click their respective name
         *Please note that this entry based on 7th June 2011 and whateve
          happen after that is diffrent story 
        

Regards,
-Strider-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Here For More Info!!!